REOPENING May 19, 2021
Following government decisions, the Planetarium will reopen its doors on 19th May 2021 with a new projection equipment*.
The Planetarium team is pleased to welcome you with an unequalled projection quality thanks to our new equipment with laser technology.
To answer the sanitary measures related to Covid-19:
- We do not offer 3D sessions and audio headsets for the English broadcast.
- The number of spectators is limited to:
28 people until June 9, 2021
52 people until June 30, 2021.
- The exact number of people must be given at the time of reservation (04 77 33 43 01). Reservation is required.
- Visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask in the Planetarium. Visitors must bring their own masks.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided at both entrances to disinfect hands and must be used before entering the Planetarium.
- The time interval between sessions is increased to avoid the crossing of arriving and departing spectators.
- The capacity of the reception hall is limited to:
13 people until June 9, 2021
26 people until June 30, 2021.
The access to the projection room will be established according to this.
- In the projection room, distancing between individuals or family groups: 1 free space.
- Access to the projection room is forbidden for children under 5 years old.
- The air in the room is permanently renewed at 100% (no recycling).
- Disinfection of handles, ramps, etc. between each session.
- Disinfection of the projection room every day.
Click below to learn more about:
Information and reservation at 04 77 33 43 01, from Monday to Friday: from 9am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 5pm.